What is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent, hair replication tattoo that is used to create, or recreate a fuller eyebrow for anyone who has thinning, or nonexistent eyebrows due to over-plucking, alopecia, or genetic disposition.
What is Microshading/Ombré?
Microshading/Ombré eyebrows are a more dramatic way of creating a stronger, fuller eyebrow that allows the client to have a look that lends itself to looking as if makeup was applied. This look appears as a powder was applied and gives a bolder look. This method also works better on darker skin types for a more complete look, or can be combined with microblading to give a mixture between a natural and made-up aesthetic that is less dramatic microshading alone.
How long is the process?
Each treatment requires 2 sessions to be complete a month apart. Each session typically takes 2 hours topical anesthetic time included.
Who is not a candidate for either of the procedures?
- If you have had Botox or fillers in the past 30 days
- If you have diabetes (Medical note of clearance required)
- Anyone who is pregnant or nursing
- If you have been diagnosed with epilepsy
- Those who are being treated with chemotherapy
- (You may treat 1 year after chemotherapy has been completed)
- Anyone currently being treated with Aspirin, Accutane, and/or any blood thinners
- (Please discuss these medications with your technician and physician, as adjustments can be made for some of these medications)
How long does it last & what is the downtime?
- Microblading and Microshading typically last for 1 year to 18 months before a touch up is needed. This also depends on how you take care of your skin (chemical peels) and prolonged exposure to the sun, which can shorten the time before a touch up is needed.
- There is no "downtime"! You can return to your normal life after the procedure.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us